The Great Big Story Mix Up
The show that YOU make up.
Online version originally commissioned by Oxford Playhouse.
The Great Big Story Mix Up is an improvised play for children and adults that puts the audience in the centre of the action:
- choose characters, costumes and props
- select story lines, settings and scenes
- blow the Horn of Song and the Trumpet of Dance
- watch as our troupe of storytellers create never-before-seen fairy tales, right in front of your eyes
As well as being performed in person, there is an online version of The Great Big Story Mix Up, just as live, just as interactive, and just as silly, featuring drawings from children in the audience turned into animated sets!
Suitable for everyone aged three and over.
- Saturday 21 May: Yate Library. 10:30am Book tickets. 1:30pm Book tickets.
- Saturday 28 May: Theatre Shop, Clevedon. 11am & 2pm Book tickets.
- Saturday 11th June: Watermans, London. 2pm. Coming soon.
- Sunday 12 June: Artsdepot, London. 11am & 2pm Book tickets.
- Saturday 25 June: The Spring, Havant. 11am & 2:30pm Book tickets.
What a TOTAL JOY!
A real theatre experience in your home… fantastic fun for all the family
The Family Stage
A wonderful hour of fun, laughter and creativity, our house is now buzzing with children making up rhymes and stories