The Great Big Story Mix Up
The show that YOU make up.
The Great Big Story Mix Up is an improvised play for children and adults that puts the audience in the centre of the action:
- choose characters, costumes and props
- select story lines, settings and scenes
- blow the Horn of Song and the Trumpet of Dance
- watch as our troupe of storytellers create never-before-seen fairy tales, right in front of your eyes.
We are delighted to be performing The Great Big Story Mix Up this autumn, in person and online, in theatres, community venues and your homes and schools:
- Saturday 24th – Wednesday 28th October Oxford Playhouse (live, online)
- Friday 30th October The Pound, Corsham (live, in person). Ticket link to follow.
- Saturday 31st October Theatr Clwyd, Mold (live, in person)
Suitable for everyone aged three and over.
A taste of a trial of the online version of the show, using children’s drawing as animated backgrounds.